3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telkomsel Quota
The 3 ways to transfer telkomsel quota are currently important to know if you or your friends are running out of quota at any time. Of course, problems arise if there is no quota within 1 hour. You will not be able to use communication apps like whatsapp, Telegram, Signal and more. Similarly, apps on social media are not reachable without quota.
Although the need for communication requests so far is very important. Especially for people working remotely, communication throughout the entire work is carried out through electronic means. Work will be blocked, even if you lose important moments when you run out of quota.
It’s the same with social media, users, and content creators alike. For users, of course , you don’t want new news to be left behind by friends. For content creators, they want to capture and share interesting moments instantly. If you are only so many hours late, you will lose the feeling, because it is already shared by many. Once we have felt the importance of the quota, we will give you information about the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota.
3 Ways to Easily Transfer Telkomsel Quota
Below, D is the way toeasily train the telkomsel quota.
- Sending a quota via AN ATM
- To send a loan through an ATM, open the “call” service.
- Enter *500 *2# to select services.
- An Internet data service message appears, select “Yes” command point 1.
- After that, you can write the provider number that the system will send to Internet data.
- The next step fills in the value of the internet data to be sent
- Finally, enter the number 1 for the agreed order.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will receive a message that the quota will be delivered successfully.
- Ussd Place
- Please open the “call” menu and then type *363 #
- Next, arahkan a point 8 on information on open internet data
- Point 7 for the other parcel orders.
- Select item 4 or “Gift” for the command to send Internet data.
- Fill in the number of the supplier to whom you want to go.
- Then go to the order “ansfer quota package t r Flash Gift”.
- Finally, just enter a dispatcher order and wait for information about the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Through the app
- If you want to send Internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer your Telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel app, you need to install it on an electronic device. Please download it to the Play Store if you don’t already have one.
- Once the app is installed, navigate to “Give a Gift”
- Navigating the “transfer quota” panel
- Fill in the next number of the proposed friendly provider for internet data. Similar to the amount of internet data sent
- Not so long ago, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Please confirm that you have completed the process of sending internet data.
Requirements and rules for starting a Telkomsel quota
Requirements for the application of the above Telkomsel quota transfer method 3 , when the proposed provider is the same Telkom companies, such as Telkomsel and Telkomsel Loop, under SimPATI. Until now, you still can’t send to other providers outside of telkom, such as Indosat, and so on.
The next requirement is at least 50 MB of Internet data that can be sent. The upper limit of one transfer is 5 hundred MB. Although the total delivery in 1 day is up to 3 GB, with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So, if you use both the maximum frequency value and the amount of data on the Internet, the value is exactly 3 GB.
While the fee for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupees. While the remaining loan is 1 thousand rupees, if you take 5 rupees miles for transportation costs. So if you have 5 miles of rupees credit left on your card, you can’t send a quota.
In addition, the limit on the use of Internet data, which arises from the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota, is 3 days. If the data exceeds 3 days, the internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even internet data will be lost, and the value will return to its current state if you do not fill it in. However, for the sender, the period of use is not reduced.
Advantages of Telkomsel to facilitate delivery
It is not only important to know the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota due to the requirements. In addition, there are much more users of Telkom providers than other providers. So it is much easier to find those who want to receive a shipment or send a loan.
The number of users is inseparable from the many benefits that users can enjoy. Today, fewer than 78 million people become loyal customers. This is because the network you own is considered the most stable. In addition, coverage may indicate that it reaches 95 percent of the total area of Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27 thousand telecommunications infrastructure, it is not surprising that human rights can be used in all regions of Indonesia. This operator has built more than 24 thousand telecommunications access in the village through the USO. In addition, in addition to Telkomsel, under Telkomsel there is also a Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS and SimPATI, which are able to transmit Internet data from Telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, continuity, Telkomsel can meet global standards, as it covers more than 98 percent of its connection level. The quality of this network is also affected by a dual GMS band, which ranges from 9 percent, 1.8 miles, +3G.
This is inseparable from the size of the budget in order to maintain the stability and quality of the network. At least 17 trillion rupees are available to maintain consumer comfort. This is done in order to improve the network, services and products.
Telkomsel continues to develop its products. You can mention the ring name, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Wallet, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash and more. Telkomsel continues to develop its innovations to adapt to a mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention , when you encounter difficulties, customer service shows the professionalism of Telkomsel. Today, more than 500 thousand high-quality service centers are provided. There are M-booths, outlet dealers, Gra PARI, Call centers and more.
How to save on freight quota
Bearing in mind that the quota sent is limited, of course, you need to use it as much as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is needed for the important things. However, there are several possible attempts to transfer telkomsel’s quota to transfer data.
- Turn off Automatic Updates
Among those who spend frequent data without automatically updating it. To avoid this, you can manually set up app updates. Change the Auto Update playground settings to above WiFi Online or Do not update automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download is also possible for applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the setting from automatic media and file downloads that others download manually. You can do this by setting the data storage to manual download.
To save data, you can use an offline system on those applications that are often used online. For example, spotify app, Google Maps, etc. provide offline and online formats. However, for some apps, you can use the offline format to pay.
Finally, if you have access to M-Banking or how to buy another loan on your own, you can do it right away. Safer, easier, measurable usage restrictions and so on. Starting from the 3-way process of transferring the Telkomsel quota, it is used only when you are in a precarious situation.