3 Ways to Convert Telkomsel Quota Easily
Currently, 3 ways to convert a Telkomsel quota are important so that you know if you or your friends will run out of quotas at any time. Of course, this will be problematic if you do not have a quota within 1 hour. You will not be able to use communication apps like whatsapp, telegram, signal, etc. Similarly, it is not possible to access social media applications without quotas.
While for now, the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, communication in full work is carried out through electronic devices. Work will be hampered, even losing important moments when the quota runs out.
The same goes for social media, users and content creators. For users, of course, you don’t want to be left behind by new messages from friends. For content creators, they want to instantly capture and share interesting moments. If it’s just that many hours late, it will lose the feeling because a lot of people have shared it. After we have been able to feel the importance of quotas, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer a Telkomsel quota.
3 Ways to Convert Telkomsel Quota Easily
D i below is the method used to transfer telkomsel quota in a simple way.
- Sending a quota via UMB
- To send credit through UMB, open the “call” service.
- Enter the number * 500 * 2 # and get to choose a service.
- You will see an Internet data service message, select point 1 for the “Yes” command.
- After that, you can write the provider number to which the Internet data will be sent.
- In the next step, fill in the value of the Internet data to be sent
- Finally, enter the number 1 so that the command agrees.
- If the delivery process is successful , you will receive a message that the successful quota has been sent.
- Via USSD
- Open the “call/call” menu and then enter *363 #
- Then focus on n in point 8 to open data information on the Internet
- Point 7 to other package commands.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the command to send Internet data.
- Fill in the number of the provider you want to go to.
- Then go to the command “quota transfer Flash Gift Package”.
- Finally, you just need to place an order for shipping and wait for information about the completion of the credit transfer process.
- Through the app
- To send internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer a Telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel app, you need to install it on an electronic device. Download it on the Play Store if you don’t already have one.
- If the application is installed, go to the “Donate” section
- Navigation in the “transfer quota” panel
- Next, fill in the number of the intended friend provider for internet data. Similarly, there is a lot of internet data to be sent
- Not so long ago, you received a confirmation message.
- Confirm that the process of sending Internet data is complete.
Terms andconditions for sending a Telkomsel quota
Requirements to be able to apply the above 3 methods of transferring Telkomsel’s quota when the intended provider is the same as for Telkom, such as Telkomsel and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. So far, it is still not possible to send to other providers outside of Telkom, such as Indosat, etc.
Another requirement is a minimum of 50 MB of internet data, which can be sent using . The maximum limit in one transmission is 5 hundred MB. While the total delivery in 1 day is a maximum of 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So, if you use the maximum value of both the frequency and the amount of Internet data, the value is exactly 3 GB.
While the fee required for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupees. While the remaining credit when you take 5K rupees for shipping costs is 1 thousand rupees. So when there is 5 thousand rupee credit remaining on your card, you can’t send a quota.
In addition, the limit on internet data consumption resulting from sending 3 methods of transferring the Telkomsel quota is 3 days. If it exceeds 3 days, internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even internet data will lapse, and the value will return to its original state if you do not fill it in. But for senders, the period of use will not decrease.
Telkomsel benefits that make delivery easier
Knowing the 3 ways to convert a Telkomsel quota is not only important for the sake of needs. In addition, there are relatively more users of providers than other providers under Telkom. So those who want to get a parcel or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many benefits that users can enjoy. Today, no less than 78 million people become his loyal customers. This is because the owned network is considered the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach 95 percent of all Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27 thousand telecommunications infrastructures, it is not surprising thatall regions in Indonesia can enjoy human rights. This provider has built more than 24 thousand telecommunications access in the village through the USO. In addition, under Telkomsel, in addition to Telkomsel, there are also Telkomsel Loop, AS Card and SimPATI, which can transfer Internet data from Telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, with continuity, Telkomsel can meet world standards with coverage of more than 98 percent of the connection level. The quality of this network is also affected by the dual-band GMS 9 hundred, 1.8 thousand, up to +3G.
This is inseparable from the scope of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. To maintain consumer comfort, at least 17 trillion rupees are provided. The goal is to maintain your network, services and develop your products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention, ringname, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Wallet, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash etc. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to fit the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when you have difficulties, Telkomsel’s professionalism is proven by customer service. Today, more than 500 thousand service centers are provided at a high level. There are M-kiosks, Outlet dealers, Gra PARI, Call centers, etc.
How to save on presenting a quota result
Due to the fact that the sent quota is limited, you must, of course, use it as carefully as possible. Sometimes these efforts fail, because everything is necessary for important things. However, there are several efforts that can be made to save the data obtained from one of the 3 ways of transferring the Telkomsel quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who often spend data, they unknowingly update the apps automatically. To avoid this, you can set the app update to be done manually. Change Auto-Update in Play Store settings to Wi-Fi Online or Don’t Update Automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download may also apply to apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the settings from automatically downloading media/files sent by others to manual downloads. This can be done by setting the data storage to manual download.
You can use an offline system to store data in apps that are commonly used online. For example, spotify, Google Map, etc. provide offline and online formats. But for some applications , you can use the offline format for paid.
Finally, if you really have access to M-Banking or how to buy another credit independently, you can do it right away. It is safer, simpler, can measure restrictions on use and so on. From the process of 3 methods of transferring a Telkomsel quota is used only in a critical situation.